Stucco in Wilkes-Barre
Stucco siding is one of the most popular architectural features of all time. It’s durable, attractive, easy to clean, and classic. You may have seen stucco applied to residential buildings, churches and schools. Stucco has been around for hundreds of years. In fact, some forms of stucco date back to ancient times. But what makes stucco a good choice for a modern home or business owner? You’re about to find out. Stucco is:
- Durable: It’s able to outlast the weather, wear and tear, and even minor accidents.
- Low-Maintenance: It’s easy to clean and requires very little upkeep.
- Safe: It’s fire resistant, making it a smart choice for those who want to protect loved ones or save on insurance premiums.
- Looks Great: It can be applied pretty much anywhere and never outdated.
As you can see, there are many great reasons to choose stucco. But there’s only one company to trust for your stucco application: that’s us.
The Best Local Stucco Contractors
Here at Painting Professionals Of NEPA we know stucco. We know everything from traditional to synthetic stucco, and the best methods for application. We’re a team of fully trained professionals with the necessary experience in applying stucco material. Whether you’re a newbie to stucco or you’re already familiar, we’ll give you the service you want. We’ll work with you to assess your personal needs and offer advice, feedback, and suggestions. When it comes to you and your stucco needs, we’re the experts.
How We Do It
Applying stucco is no do-it-yourself job. Incorrect application may lead to cracks and damage that will require repair down the line. You need the expertise of Painting Professionals Of NEPA and our special multi-step process:
- Research and Prep: Stucco should only be applied under certain conditions. If the temperature outside is too hot, the stucco mix will crack and dry. If the weather is too cold, the mix won’t spread properly. We’ll ensure that the procedure is only done under proper conditions. Once the ideal temperature is determined, we’ll lay down the necessary materials.
- Layering: Stucco cement requires three full layers.
- The first layer is called the scratch coat and is the foundation for your stucco siding. We take great care of this layer.
- The second layer is known as the brown coat. This is a slightly thinner layer and applied smoothly.
- The third layer is the final layer. We apply this using a trowel and finish with your desired pattern.
- Clean-Up: After your new stucco material is finished drying, we finish the job by removing our tools and materials. We always leave your property neat and tidy.
If you think stucco is right for your home, don’t hesitate to contact us. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have and give you an estimate on cost.